FHSU University Relations and Marketing
HAYS, Kan. — Staff from Fort Hays State University’s Kansas Academy of Mathematics and Science, which offers high school juniors and seniors the opportunity to get a head start on their college education, will host nine free information sessions across the state for potential students this fall.
Students and their parents can learn about KAMS and visit with representatives from the academy.
All information sessions are at 6 p.m. The information sessions are listed chronologically.
- Hays: Tuesday, Aug. 25, Fort Hays State University’s Memorial Union, Pioneer Room, 600 Park St.
- Colby: Wednesday, Aug. 26, Pioneer Memorial Library, 375 W. Fourth St.
- Salina: Thursday, Aug. 27, Salina Public Library, 301 W. Elm St., technology room.
- Garden City: Tuesday, Sept. 1, Fort Hays State University Higher Education Opportunity Center, 311 N. Campus Drive, Suite 102.
- Wichita: Thursday, Sept. 3, Lionel D. Alford Branch Library, 3447 S. Meridian.
- Hutchinson: Wednesday, Sept. 9, Hutchinson Public Library, 901 N. Main, room 2.
- Bonner Springs: Tuesday, Sept. 15, Bonner Springs Public Library, 201 N. Nettleton.
- Topeka: Wednesday, Sept. 16, Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library, 1515 SW 10th Ave.
- Manhattan: Tuesday, Sept. 29, Manhattan Public Library, 629 Poyntz Ave.
All information sessions are free and open to the public. For more information, contact Angela Delzeit, coordinator for marketing and recruitment, at 785-628-4719, or visit Kansas Academy of Mathematics and Science.