Sunday August 16
- Phired Up Recruitment workshop, Memorial Union, 1:00-5:00pm. Phired Up’s Keynote and Training Workshops help members, chapters, and communities matter even more. The workshop is designed for organizations to get better members, and help current organization members get better. This event is focused towards current Fraternity/Sorority members but any student organization leaders are welcome. Panhellenic Workshop 1:00 – 2:45 PM. Interfraternity Workshop 3:00 – 4:45 PM.
- Social Excellence Project, Beach-Schmidt Performing Arts Center, 6:00-7:00pm. Keynote speaker Matt Mattson will speak about creating the best version of you in an effort to make a positive difference in the world. Be social. Be excellent.
- Orientation and Information Night, Memorial Union – Black and Gold Room, 8:30-9:00pm. The Panhellenic Council will be holding a no-pressure, informal orientation and information night for students to ask questions about the recruitment week. Student will learn about the recruitment process and schedule. This night will also focus on information about the different sororities on campus. The recruitment counselor team, Panhellenic Executive Staff, and current chapter officers will also introduce themselves this evening.
Monday, August 17
- 2015 Back To School Picnic, The Quad, 4:00-7:00pm. Looking for involvement opportunities at FHSU? Attend the Back To School Picnic and explore the various campus organizations and departments available to you. There will also be delicious food, so don’t miss out!
- Service Night, Memorial Union-Black and Gold Room, 7:00-8:00pm. During Service Night, you will learn why we think service is important to our community. Throughout the evening, you will have a chance to attend break-out sessions to learn about the different community service and philanthropy opportunities each sorority provides.
Tuesday, August 18
- Sisterhood Night, Memorial Union-Black and Gold Room, 6:00-7:00pm. Get to know the members of the different chapters at sisterhood night. Enjoy conversations about their experiences, both inside the chapter and out, your passions, and how Sorority Life can become an important part of your life.
Wednesday, August 19
- Chapter Showcase Night, Memorial Union-Trails Room, 5:00-7:00pm. The chapter showcase will allow you to visit with members from each sorority. During the showcase, additional information about sorority scholarship, sisterhood, and financials will be presented.
- Encounter, Celebration Community Church, 7:15-8:30pm. We meet each Wednesday night for worship with the Ignite Band at 7:15pm and then at 7:30pm for focused, topical teaching, small group discussion and a hang-out time for you to relax and build relationships with other college aged and beyond.
Thursday, August 20
- Preference Party Night, Memorial Union-Trails Room, 5:00-7:00pm. This invite only event provides a final opportunity for you to enjoy conversation with members of each organization.
Friday, August 21
- Bid Night, The Quad, 5:00-6:00pm. Recruitment week culminates in Bid Night, where you will find out which sorority will be your new home!
- Jurassic After Dark, Memorial Union, 9:00pm-1:00am. Enjoy the classic movie Jurassic Park as a part of After Dark! This late night event in the Memorial Union and on the Quad will provide fun and games for FHSU students, including live music from So Long Solo, a live psychic, inflatable games, a showing of Jurassic Park, and arts and crafts! FREE FOOD! A prize drawing will take place at the end of the evening for an XBox One, a flat screen tv, an iPad, and a bike! Free for FHSU students with Tiger Card; guests are $3.